Tuesday 20 November 2012



















And a few behind the scenes:









The day spent in Anstey Hall, Cambridge, was enchanting from start to finish! It's always inspiring to meet likeminded people but this was the first time I'd ever worked with professional photographers, a makeup artist, and professional models, so I have a lot to thank Alex for. The photographs from the day are the ones I'm most proud of yet - and I've barely even scratched the surface in terms of editing and uploading, there are still hundreds more to filter their way through over time. It was a brilliant experience, and one I'd thoroughly and wholeheartedly reccomend to any aspiring photographer given the opportunity - fingers crossed Alex runs the workshop again - because it finally gives you the chance to stand on your own two feet in the world of fashion photography, and it's the kickstart I needed to re-inspire me to get back to my artwork. Prompting models, which I finally gained the courage to do, after Alex had prompted me first, gave me the confidence boost I needed when I'm going through severe anxiety on a daily basis to think that actually, my photographs are worth something, and I do know what I'm doing when I believe in myself.

Lots of thanks, and it was lovely to meet everyone x

No comments:

Post a Comment